La Team des Patacitrouilles Yaoistes Index du Forum La Team des Patacitrouilles Yaoistes
Bienvenue sur ce forum =) Le but ? Faire découvrir aux français des fanfics étrangères en les traduisant ! N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre : on ne mord pas, promis ;)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Trouble finding story

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Team des Patacitrouilles Yaoistes Index du Forum -> Divers -> F.A.Q -> Aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bryoneybrynn
Lecteur
Lecteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Mar 2009 - 19:45    Sujet du message: Trouble finding story Répondre en citant

Hello,

I apologize if this message is in the wrong place - my french is almost non-existant so I had some trouble navigating the site.

I while ago I gave permission to one of your members to translate one my fics into French and post on this site. The fic was called Yule Ball, Take Two. My user name is bryoneybrynn or Bryoney Brynn. I have a link for it but when I try to access it, it says I don't have permission to view it. Here's the link:
http://trad-fic-slash-hp.fansforum.info/t302-Joyeux-Noel-tout-le-monde.htm

I have joined your site and am having trouble figuring out what other steps I need to take to join the correct group. If I am unable to access this story, I would request that is taken down. I don't like having my work posted someplace where I can't view it. But I would much rather it remain up. Thanks for your help.

Bryoney
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Mar 2009 - 19:45    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Matt'
Branle-merde qui aime les bananes

07/11/1986
Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Mar 2009 - 20:07    Sujet du message: Trouble finding story Répondre en citant

Hello :)

I apologize for that.

We had some troubles with our host - he asked us to delete or at least to protect from minors stories with sexual content. So we decided to create a group for members who are over 18, and your story can only be read by this group. I'm going to add you to it, so that you can see your story. Sorry for the trouble :/ We apologize for it, we should have told you.

Would you like your story to be published on Fanfiction.net ? It may be easier. As you please :)

(And, by the way, your message is in the right place :) )
Lecteur
Lecteur

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Mar 2009 - 14:51    Sujet du message: Trouble finding story Répondre en citant

Ah, that makes perfect sense - all the age rules can be hard to navigate.

I'm quite happy to have the story posted here - I was very flattered when it was first translated - I just like to know for myself where it's posted. The english version is posted at several archive sites (I generally avoid fanfiction.net though - they have a lot of plagiarism issues and don't seem to take it very seriously).

Thanks so much for your help and for signing me up to the right groups. :)

Bryoney
Matt'

07/11/1986
Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Avr 2009 - 13:59    Sujet du message: Trouble finding story Répondre en citant

You're welcome !

Citation:
all the age rules can be hard to navigate.

Yes, especially if it's in another language ^^'

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:48    Sujet du message: Trouble finding story

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Team des Patacitrouilles Yaoistes Index du Forum -> Divers -> F.A.Q -> Aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation